The Ice Storm was against love

Ok so...Siloam Springs is due to get an ice storm today, which means Logan and I couldnt travel to each other. I have no classes thursday and only two on Friday with nothing due at all and possible cancelation anyway due to weather. I have come to realize that this ice storm is against Logan and I's need to be together so...I beat it. I ran away. I left. Im in Kansas City with Logan right now and have been since last night! I drove an hour and a half to Joplin and he picked me up there, so we saw Grammy and Grandaddy a little bit as we were dropping off the car in their driveway. :) You see, i use my absent days wisely. I go to class even if im deathly sick so that when weather or whatever is against Logan and I's love I can run away. Anyone who has been a newlywed has to understand about lovesickness. It should be a good excuse to call upon a long weekend. I am doing laundry right now..can you believe it?! I am also cooking up a surprise for Logan to have after his school ends at 5! I am embracing the classic wife stuff, i think its fun honestly. For now at least...20 years down the road ill be singing another tune im sure, but as of now im just playing house.

Comments

  1. Molly!! I am just tickled pink you ran away! I was going to facebook you today and tell you that if you were stuck to come stay with us during the storm! Have just the best time playing house!
    Pam Forester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, I'm excited I found your blog. I know what its like to be away from your husband... Not fun at all! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, you are the sweetest thing! I love hearing what you have to say!! It's so much fun to watch 2 young people in love! 20 years from now, you'll still be in love, it will just be deeper! I love you and miss you!! I can't wait to see you next weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you ran away to Logan!! Even after 26 1/2 years I am still in love sickness!! I love you!~ Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, so glad you are with your husband! Enjoy every second! We've been married almost 25 years and I'm still excited about making dinner for David - off to begin cooking right now.
    Happy Day!
    Julie D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw you started a blog on facebook! It's so cute! I have one also.
    Happy blogging!
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations