a little bit of my life right now

My semester has turned out to be quite random with my everyday life. This is my update: I love being married, my definite high points are being with Logan! I spend half of my week in marital bliss and half of my week missing Logan, but taken care of by my really great and supportive friends. In fact, I am on my friend Morgan's computer as I write this. I spend most of my spare time in their dorm rooms when Logan is gone until it is time to go to sleep I head back to the apartment. I sleep on a queen sized blow up bed, that has proven to be good to me. I actually really like it! I have no furniture, but an explosion of my unpacked bags (which i dont plan on unpacking until I move completely to Kansas City, I dont see the point...its not like i have anywhere to put my stuff anyway without furniture or shelves ha) i dont have classes on tuesday or thursday, which i thought would give me lots of time, but i actually use all the time for homework! wednesday i have class from 11 in the morning to 9 at night. last week i sat so long i started to lose circulation in my hands by the time it was over, so now ill have to try and stand up every so often. i like my classes this semester, which helps the long hours :) i love logan, i love my friends~ i may not get to see logan this weekend though bc a snow storm is on the way...:( sad. he usually will come thursday night-monday morning~!! i was going to drive up there this weekend bc his youth kids are having a worship night and he wanted me to talk at it, but the snow is on its way, so if you could pray against the snow thatd be great~!! ive got a prayer group tonight with my friends at nine, we have been dreaming of doing it and now we finally are. this was random, but just a few pieces of my life right now ha

Comments

  1. MOLLY!! I am so glad you got a blog!! YAY!! I will be praying that it doesn't snow this weekend where you can see your man!!! So glad that you like your classes and this is your last semester!! WOO-HOO!! Also, yay for prayer groups!! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and miss you! It will be so good to keep up with you and Logan on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIppee!! You posted!! I am praying for you every day!!!! Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. molly - first we were best friends, now we are blog friends. perfect. miss you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best parts of my week are with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will for sure pray against snow.
    His youth kids would love it if you would come to their worship night. :)

    I'm so glad you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. molly! this is great! Love the blog!! you should follow me on my blog!
    Skier567@blogspot.com!!
    Love you SO SO MUCH!!!!!
    I'll be praying about the snow!
    -Katelind

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations