John 1:16

"From his abundance we have all received one gracious blessing after another." John 1:16

I have been blown away and overwelmed by the goodness of the Lord to our little family. Looking back to the day we found out we were going to have a baby I am just overcome with thankfulness and amazement at how much God has paved the way for Samuel's arrival from health insurance needs, to housing needs, to babystuff needs and more. It was miraculous that I had maternity insurance maybe just a month or two before we found out about Samuel! Before that, we would have been in a tough place insurance wise and would have been in debt after this baby. I have been taken care of by a doctor since we were only 5 and a half weeks along and am so thankful for all the medical provision and appointments that I have been able to go to. We are SO thankful for this!
I am still amazed everyday when I wake up in the miracle house that God provided for us! Only months ago I thought I would be in our one bedroom apartment trying to make room for a baby when we were already unable to fit our own stuff in there very well. The previous owner of our house felt like God wanted us to have this house, so we went to see it. At the time it was way out of our price range, but we went to look anyway. I walked inside amazed at how beautiful the house was and imagined what it would be like to live there. I immediately said to the realtor "it would take a big miracle for us to actually buy this house!" and she responded "well I have seen a lot of miracles today!" (it was only noon haha) The price of the house ended up going down drastically and we were able to make an offer. I never got my hopes up, because I honestly thought it was too good to be true and I could never live in a house like that. Little did I know, God was about to blow my little faith away and provide in a way only my heart could dream of, but my mind couldnt see in reality. Long story short, all the doors opened and everything was approved in only a matter of weeks, when they thought it would take months to be approved! Now we have been living in our house a little over a month and are continually thankful and amazed at what God did for us and for little Samuel! The house already had a baby room and we bought it for a great price and now he has a fully furnished room. :) we also were blessed by being able to buy the living room furniture, which my mother-in-law generously ended up getting for us as a gift! We went from hardly any furniture in a one bedroom apartment to a fully furnished beautiful home within days. I am still thinking "wow is this for real?!" :)
Another amazing thing that happened to me was yesterday when a neighbor I randomly met at a garage sale saw that I was looking at baby boy clothes and asked me if I needed baby boy stuff. I was like yes, I am starting from ground zero it is my first! She took me to her house and GAVE ME FOR FREE a stroller, highchair,excersaucer, and bouncer for our baby!!! She also said to come by sometime next week and she would have a pile of stuff for me to look through and take anything I want/need because her grandson was too old for all of the stuff now. Through consignment shopping like Rhealana's or generous strangers we already have almost everything we need! I am so amazed at how God has provided so much more than I even imagined!!!
He is so gracious to me, because my weak faith did not expect him to do all of this for us. I was afraid and worried for so long about how having a baby right now would work out and now I am seeing that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect and that our son was without a doubt meant to come into the world now and not a moment later! I am SO ready to be a mommy and now cant imagine my life without my little son being a part of it. This is definitely what I desire to do now and for many years to come,to be a momma to the little ones God gives to us! I have come to a place where there is nothing id rather be doing in this season of life, but being a wife and mother! Now, I just want to see Samuel's face and hold him in my arms!!! I DONT KNOW IF I CAN WAIT :) only 96 days until his due date!

I have also realized my new excitement over God blessing not just me, but my son! I know Samuel doesnt exactly NEED a bouncer, but the Lord has provided one for him and he will have so much FUN in it! I love that God loves Samuel even more than I do and he gives good things to him. :) thank you Lord for loving my baby with an everlasting love I cant even begin to comprehend. I know he is more yours than he is mine...give me faith and strength to always put him in Your hands.

Love, Molly Bloom :)

Comments

  1. SO glad that the house is everything you needed and wanted. We are very grateful that God provided for you and Logan to get it. Funny that a few months ago, Matt turned to me and said, "I wish we could just give this house away, like to Logan and Molly..." I had very weak faith then... but, here we all are! "All things work together for the good of those who love Him!" We are blessed because you are blessed. Have fun walking Samuel to the park, through the neighborhood, and around the lake. Enjoy those simple times. Life moves quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, Moll!!!!!!! I am so happy for you and for all the wonderful ways God is blessing you and baby Samuel!!! SO glad you updated your blog!! I love reading what is going on!!! Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have the basics in place for the the wonderful child who is coming. I second the statements "Have fun walking Samuel to the park, through the neighborhood, and around the lake. Enjoy those simple times. Life moves quickly!"

    Love you, Tutu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations