A *little* crazy

I'm just going to be totally honest here, up until this week I prided myself in not being a crazy pregnant lady! A sick pregnant lady,yes, a pregnant lady who needs certain foods pronto, sure! (but I crave certain foods always, who doesn't get cravings for a brownie or cheese dip?!) but absolute crazed look out she's nuts hadn't hit with much force until after my trip to the ER Saturday! I think I left my sanity in the iv bag...or the hospital bathroom! Whatever it was that happened to me this weekend, virus/ food poisoning it was the worst pain I have ever been in and that's saying a lot with the countless nights of food poisoning-like sick sessions I've had these past 8 months! I literally thought if this isn't labor I don't know what is, but my DR did say labor pains come and go, but these never left so that's a relief to know. This experience brought me over the edge bc not only am I just sick of being sick (symptoms date back to when I couldn't eat chocolate pie at THANKSGIVING) I am tired of being tired!!!

Katelind and Branson came to visit us and I didn't even get to spend Saturday with them bc of what happened and this made me think of all the other stuff I've missed out on bc of sickness. I cried bc of that,I cried bc of stretch marks, I cried bc I'm not happy with my hair right now, I cried bc I can't cut my own toenails, I cried bc I had been too sick to organize while my belly was small and now I'm just sick and big, but I have to get things done! I cried because I live faraway from my family and family-like friends, i cried because my mom wont be 3 minutes away like my Nana was when I was growing up. I cried because I cant call her up for help any time of day when Samuel comes like I know I could in Little Rock. I have to admit I'm a little scared and overwhelmed about it all. I am thankful for the people God has brought into my life here and that most of Logan's family lives here, but they live 35 minutes away and his mom works in Topeka, so it's the mid-day emergencies I'm most nervous about.I cried bc even after Zantac and a whole bottle of tums a week I still feel acid reflux and nausea every morning and spiratically throughout the day...I get winded with only a little excercise and I feel so unable to do normal tasks such as getting out of a chair without making a scene!

I had my breakdown. I am officially that crazy pregnant lady and I plan on getting my
Eyebrows waxed soon to help me feel better.

Comments

  1. molly you're awesome. you keep on keep on crazy pregnant lady ;) he's almost here and all of those fears you will deal with when the time comes and you will face them head on and with dignity and grace because that is who the Lord has made you to be! you're loved friend and don't worry i will totally cut AND paint your toe nails when you get to little rock ;) loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly,
    I wish you and I lived closer. We could totally become friends! I am in the same boat and I am only 6 months pregnant! I miss my family every day. Moms are the best medicine, and it is so hard to be far away from them during such a special time. I will keep you, Logan and baby Samuel in my prayers. And remember, this too shall pass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly! You're allowed to be crazy right now. I remember the first week I met you, when I was your JC in kitchen 5 years ago...you said, "you are all going to be great housewives and mothers, but sorry ladies, I'm going to be the worlds best. And I can't wait to be a cute pregnant lady." dwell on the words of your 18-year-old self, Molly Bloom. :) I love you and hope to see you (and Samuel in your belly!) soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations