Early Morning Thoughts

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always,pray continually,give thanks in all circumstances;for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."

I am going on night number seven of not sleeping due to being sick and in a lot of pain. The hours of the night have been my dread, as the sun goes down I feel a haunting feeling of another dark night coming my way. I have been overwhelmed by how much the Lord has kept me going and the nearness of his presence in the hardest of times. I truly can say I have never been through something so torturous and full of literal horror. My Logan has been so strong for me and helped me so much, he too feels like these have been his darkest hours.God has highlighted this verse to me over and over again during this time:1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 "Rejoice always,pray continually,give thanks in all circumstances;for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."
Not only has he highlighted this to me, but he has given me strenth to live it out. He has given me supernatural strength, joy, and a thankful heart during this time and I know it is all His grace! I feel his presence take over me and keep my heart from being defeated. I feel pressed from all sides, but the Lord sustains me and more than that, he gives me a thankful heart! My baby is alive, I am alive and soon I will see Samuel! He says that we are supposed to be this way in ALL circumstances and I know that there are plenty of worse places I could be in than where I am right now.It is hard to not look to the right and to the left at other people's circumstance and wish for mine to be the same. It is hard to see other people be healed miraculously and immediately and for me to not see that happen in my own life right now. I know God is good! I know that I see from a dim perspective and his ways are so much higher, so how could I be bitter at Him? He is the one holding me together! I think that when hard times come blaming God and becoming bitter at him do absolutely nothing for me and that instead it needs to be a time that I choose to love him more. He will NEVER fail me!!!! I am so thankful for how he is holding me so close and that there is not even a second that his eyes and thoughts are not on me. I seriously dont know what I would do without Jesus. I love Him so!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations