1 Thessalonians 5:18

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

         I am not sure who reads my blog, but my past one was seen 235 times, so I am encouraged to keep writing when I can. Thanks to all who read, it means a lot! This morning I was feeling discouraged about still only having one car to share with Logan and waking up super early every morning, because my baby is an early bird who is teaching me to catch the worm. ;) I hate mornings, and ive always thought before the 7 am hour was just depressing and horrible. I still think that...:) BUT i'm trying to see what the morning people see in it and I am not giving up hope that the dark morning hours have something worth waking up for other than the headache and slight nauseas feeling I have knowing that it is only 5 am. Jesus got up that early, Proverbs 31 woman did too. There has to be something worthwhile! I am currently reading MIRACLES FOR WOMEN by Karen Kingsbury (a page here and there, reading a whole book at a time in this stage of life would be the miracle. Who knows, maybe I will get that miracle!) It has a lot of heartbreaking stories with miraculous outcomes. When I had a heart breaking teenage time in highschool my mom took me to Mardels and bought me as many biographies as I could hold of people who had harder circumstances than me. She told me to read them and it would surely make me begin to feel thankful even in that circumstance. She was SO right and this is a practice I still use when I am having trouble seeing the bright side. When you read about a child hit by a car, or a person burned head to toe unable to ever live a normal life again, but they still have faith in God it realllllly puts things into perspective. All this to say, I really want to give thanks tonight and that is what the rest of this blog post is going to be!


1 Thessalonians 5:18 "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

1. I am so thankful for my husband and best friend, Logan. I know its annoying and cheesy, but I could seriously write about what a blessing he is to me for days on end. I LOVE being around him. Hearing the garage door open is music to my ears every single time! I do not know how many days the Lord has ordained for us to be alive together on this earth, but if its one week or 100 years I want to live with the same amount of love and enjoyment. I am so thankful he is alive and faithfully by my side. THANK YOU, JESUS! He is my answer to prayer, my miracle everyday. I thought I was crazy to hope for a guy that only dated me and no one else, but here he is, the one I was meant for all along. I could go on and on... OOOOOO THE GARAGE DOOR JUST OPENED! gotta go!

to be continued...;)

P.S. I AM OVERWHELMINGLY THANKFUL FOR MY SON SAMUEL! HE MAKES MY LIFE SO MUCH MORE WORTH LIVING! ah, what a bundle of joy. literally :))))))))

Comments

  1. Hi Molly :) This is a friend of Marci's who met you once after Jazzercise before Samuel was born. ove your thoughts here on your blog. And how exciting to hear how much you love and embrace motherhood. I'll read your blog as much as I can (although it might be sporadic?). Thanks for always reflecting and quoting Scripture....there's just SO much power in His Word. Oh, and dittos on the early morning lifestyle ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations