Bad at blogging

Hello! I am very bad at blogging but don't worry, when baby or the babies (i still have hope for twins) arrive I will keep y'all very posted and will bombard facebook and blog with pics! Yesterday marked my 14th week of pregnancy which I have been looking forward to for a long time! Supposedly that is when I was supposed to feel good again...but instead my head remained in the toilet and a migraine was added to the mix. I did go out with a friend for an hour, which was good until I turned green! Yesterday was a bad scenario bc I forgot my key and don't like to throw up in public, people get weird about it and i have to say "sorry pregnant" so they know I won't give them a disease. No one likes hearing this or being around this and I respect that it is just a bummer when I am locked out of my apartment. My friend drove me to Logan's school where I frantically looked and asked for him all the while knowing it was only a matter of time until I became a human volcano.gross I know, but unfortunately life isn't all Hallmark! I finally found him after texting "SOS emergency!" and he after some convincing of a true emergency left class and took me home. Of course there were two broken down cars on our street blocking our entrance to my porcelain friend, the toilet wouldn't judge me for what was about to take place! Rush hour in kansas city made matters much worse! Anyone gone 25 on the highway? I HAVE and it seemed like a million years. Logan tried to console me but I just said "no talking this is a real life emergency about to turn into a major expensive car cleaning!" who isn't sassy when they're nauseous? Finally we pulled in and I grabbed the keys and ran inside to celebrate my 14th week of NOT feeling good. I was tricked by my pregnancy iPhone app...i am not to an enjoyable and entergetic phase despite my email saying "congrats from babycenter!" oh well...it's all worth it in the end.

Comments

  1. So sorry you are so nauseous! Maybe your body is a little late on the reverse switch! Praying for relief soon.

    P.S. You blog very good! I visualized everything that might have happened just like it did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations