A very happy post!

This post is completely opposite of my last post! I have been revived and my sanity has made it's way back to me! I finally made it to Arkansas and have spent a couple days at the lake enjoying family,nature,God's presence, and lots of WATER FUN! Being in water is one of my absolute favorite things. I feel completely myself, excited, happy, vivacious, alive, and most importantly not sick when I'm bopping in waves of some sort! The Lord is so gracious to me and when I get to a low point he always lifts me up and revives my soul. :) I am happy,healthy, and sain! No tears today AND I'm getting a pedicure soon thanks to my mom. Nail art makes life better if you ask me ;) Enjoy your family and friends this weekend! Happy 4th and God bless America:)))

Comments

  1. this weekend of water fun was so SO wonderful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Change

Realizations